Over the past few weeks, you may have learned quite a bit about the Fujifilm UVISTAR printer series; from Civic Media implementing a Fujifilm UVISTAR 5m Model into its business and reaping rewards of saved time and money to understanding what makes UVISTAR a superior superwide graphics platform, there’s a lot to take in.
While UVISTAR printers are the perfect choice for printers looking to offer products such as point-of-purchase applications, billboards and fence signs, you may still be in decision mode, wondering if it is the best choice for your company.
Well here are 6 things you should know right now, as you continue your decision-making journey, about the UVISTAR series:
- Faster Production Times – The Uvistar Line is capable of printing more than 300 square metres per hour in single-pass mode. Your drying times are eliminated as the UV Inks are cured in seconds.
- Crystal Clear Images – Get the most vivid colours possible with the Uvijet QK UV curable inks and print in true resolution of 600dpi and apparent resolution of 1,200dpi with the Piezo drop-on-demand inkjet system.
- Flexibility – Both the 3.5m and 5m Uvistar Systems are capable of printing on standard production papers, PVC, PE, Backlit Film and even textiles. This enables you to print a wide variety of jobs on the same printer.
- Increased Output by Printing Multiple Rolls – The UVISTAR Series enables you to take on more jobs and offer faster turnarounds by increasing your output. The 5m Uvistar 5032 will allow you to triple your output by printing three 1.6m rolls at once.
- A Wider Range of Offerings – Choose between a 3.5m or 5m machine with 32 configurations. Both are designed for high-volume super-wide commercial printing and you can choose which printer is more suited to your company’s needs.
- Efficient Handling – Down time between jobs is limited due to the simple maintenance procedures and fast startup of the UVISTAR series. Media loading systems only require 30cm of waste per print and allow up to 340kg of roll weight.
Fujifilm UVISTAR printers produce high-quality prints and reduce production time dramatically, whilst also being far more flexible than traditional inkjets. If you are ready to dive deeper into the six features of UVISTAR or would like to find out how these products could save your business time and money, contact a graphic systems representative today.