Yesterday was Mothers Day - what did you do that was extra special for your mum or the mum of your kids?
There was a great story on Cybershack yesterday that showed you just how easy it is for you to take your photos and print them into a photobook...it really is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- Take your cameras memory stick into Harvey Norman & insert it into the photo kiosks they have in all stores.
- Choose the photos you want printed into the book and add any text you want printed with the photos.
- Choose how many photobooks you want & press 'Buy Now' at the bottom of the screen.
- Take the receipt that is printed out to the PhotoCentre then go and grab a coffee or finish off your shopping.
- Return to the PhotoCentre just 1 hour later and pick your personalised photobook.