Have you ever seen those people who scrapbook everything? They document all the elements of life that bring them joy—whether it be children, sports or friends’ weddings—then head to their craft rooms and break out scissors, stickers, multi-colored paper, ribbons, stamps, pens, glues and glitters—all of which are highly organized in individually labeled containers.
Other people, however, are not so artistically inclined or do not want to spend their days cutting and pasting. As a storeowner, you can point these customers to an alternative way to organize and beautify their photos without all the glitter-covered supplies: photo books.
When you have a Fujifilm photo kiosk available to your customers, they can create photo books right in your store. They can even upload their photos to the kiosk right from their mobile phones using our new TransPix app, no cords required.
Inspire Buyers with Occasions, Holidays and Special Events
Don’t hesitate to advertise photo book specials and sales, especially surrounding certain times of the year like graduation and wedding season. Here are a few ideas to get your mailers and in-store collateral started:
- Holidays. When your customers come in to print their Christmas, Hanukkah, Halloween, New Year’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day photos, you can encourage them to compile them into photo books. These beautiful, professionally printed books are a great way to preserve holiday memories or, better yet, to give as gifts.
- Travels. Who wouldn’t want to make beautiful books to showcase all the fun places they’ve traveled over holiday? Photo books make it even easier for customers to share their memories of afar with friends and family
- Children. The possibilities for photo books of children are endless. New parents can preserve memories of their babies and even order an extra baby book for grandparents. Parents of school children can design books of their children’s sports games, science fairs, birthday parties, music concerts and graduations, too.
- Weddings and engagements. What better way to remember the moments of first love than to preserve them in photo books? A customer can remind his or her love of when they first met, and a married couple can organize their wedding photos into a beautiful, professionally printed book that tells a story of the beginnings of their love.
- Hobbies. DIY projects are all the rage these days: home improvements, home décor and fun crafts with kids. Your customers can take photos and keep a book of favorite projects. If they enjoy knitting or sewing, they can make a photo book of all their finished work. If your customers enjoy gardening, they can design books of their favorite flowers or vegetable garden. Those who play instruments in concert halls can create books of their favorite recitals. Customers can even take pictures of their favorite dishes and create photo cookbooks.
Photo books offer your customers a special way to preserve their memories without all the hassle. These are just a few occasion ideas you can suggest to your customers, so if you’re looking for even more inspiration, browse Pinterest or Instagram and you won’t be disappointed.
If you are not offering photo-printing services in your store, you are missing out on the opportunity for extra revenue. Learn more about easy-to-manage photo kiosks by contacting us today.