Instax ambassador Charli here again. Instax can help you beautify your books and keep track of your reading!
Today we’ll be making little bookmarks!
- instax SHARE Printer
- Coloured card
- Washi tape
- 1. Using your share printer, print out your fav pic.
- 2. On the SHARE App, rotate your image so that it prints upside down (trust me on this!).
- 3. Measure the length along the top of your instax and then use the ruler to draw a rectangle the same length as your instax by 3cm wide (see below picture).
- 4. Cut this rectangle out.
- 5. Cut a length of washi tape to the same measurements as the rectangle.
- 6. Attach your pic to the rectangle along the white base of the instax.
- 7. Bend your little rectangle back.
- 8. Add to your book.
Voila! A cute lil’ decorative trick to help you keep tabs on your reading!