Instax ambassador Charli here again. I thought it was time to teach you how instax can help you add a little magic to your next event.
Today we’ll be making little lemonade labels (Perfect for dinner parties, picnics, cocktails + mocktails!)
- instax SHARE Printer
- Hole punch
- 1. Using your share printer, print out a few of your fav pics (these can be of your pals, or maybe something themed to the event of your party like florals)
- 2. On the share app, rotate your image so that it prints upside down (trust me on this!)
- 3. Use the holepunch to add a hole to the top of your instax pic once it prints out.
- 4. Cut a length of ribbon and thread through the hole.
- 5. Attach your pics to the jars.
- 6. Add lemonade + serve!
Voila! A cute lil’ party trick that’ll help people to remember which drink is theirs when they put it down!