FUJIFILM Corporation (President and CEO: Shigetaka Komori), a leading supplier of total solutions for the Graphic Arts industry, today announces that it will have a major presence at drupa 2012 (Dusseldorf, Germany, May 3rd - 16th), with its exhibition space in Hall 8b extending to 2,020m2 - the largest in the company’s history for this show. Fujifilm will use this platform to exhibit a wide range of new printing concepts, technologies, products, services and solutions under the banner “POWER TO SUCCEED.”
The driving force behind Fujifilm’s “POWER TO SUCCEED” philosophy is the desire for the company to deliver advanced solutions to its customers to help them achieve success. At drupa, these solutions will include: advanced inkjet systems delivering benchmark quality and productivity across a wide range of print applications; plate production solutions designed to maximise efficiency, minimise cost and improve a printer’s environmental footprint; and advances in workflow and colour management software that will help a printer better manage work across multiple print processes. Fujifilm will be showcasing these solutions in a number of distinct areas of the stand, with each area demonstrating how Fujifilm technologies can add value to a printer’s business.
- Package Print Zone – Fujifilm will be demonstrating for the first time a new B2 inkjet digital press for folding carton applications, which takes advantage of the company’s SAMBATM printhead and high performance VIVIDIA UV digital ink technologies. In addition, Fujifilm will also be showcasing its new FLENEX DLE CTP system. This new system is set to revolutionise the flexo market, offering an incredibly simple and high quality method of producing flexo plates. Finally, Fujifilm will also be highlighting the benefits of its UVivid range of narrow web inks, together with its offset plate and pressroom solutions designed specifically for packaging applications.
- Commercial Print Zone – In this zone, Fujifilm will be showcasing the Jet Press 720 B2 inkjet press, running live throughout the show, along with the latest Xerox SRA3 toner-based digital presses. Fujifilm will also be demonstrating how its plate production solutions can add value to a printer’s business, with the new Brillia HD PRO-T3 and ‘lo-chem’ plate production solutions being a particular highlight. Finally, at the heart of the stand will be the company’s XMF workflow and production management suite. With a raft of new features, including a major new cloud-based module designed to help printers manage cross-process colour consistency, XMF will be a core part of demonstrations on the Fujifilm stand focussing on how printers can improve the quality, productivity and environmental performance of their business.
- Wide Format Print Zone – In the Wide Format area of the stand, Fujifilm will be showcasing its class-leading range of flatbed and roll- fed inkjet printers. The productivity, quality and performance of the Inca Onset S40 will be a particular highlight, along with a demonstration of the quality and flexibility of the company’s new Acuity LED 1600 hybrid printer. Completing the range will be the highly successful Acuity Advance platform and Uvistar II roll-fed printers, alongside the company’s innovative euromedia range of media.
- ‘POWER TO SUCCEED’ Exhibition Zone – A key part of the Fujifilm stand will be a central zone dedicated to innovative print applications. The aim of this zone is to provide inspiration to printers attending the show, as Fujifilm will showcase many different types of print from around the World; all produced using different Fujifilm digital inkjet, toner, offset and flexo printing technologies.
- Technology Leadership Zone – In this zone, Fujifilm will be showcasing the advanced products and technologies from FUJIFILM Dimatix, the world’s leading supplier of drop-on-demand inkjet printheads for industrial applications.
The combination of industry-leading technological expertise alongside a long tradition of supplying trusted, high quality products has earned the company an enviable industry-wide reputation. It is one of only a few suppliers whose experience in offset printing, together with its strengthening digital technology portfolio, puts it in an ideal position to help printers integrate new digital technologies into their businesses. Whether it is the very latest in digital plates, digital workflow or digital presses, Fujifilm will be demonstrating how printers can maximise quality and business efficiency while minimising their impact on the environment.