For the sixth year in a row, Fujifilm’s highly acclaimed X-Series cameras have again triumphed at the 2016 Technical Image Press Association awards (TIPA), regarded as one of the most coveted photo and imaging awards in the world.
FUJIFILM X-Pro2 – TIPA Best Mirrorless CSC Expert Award
The rangefinder style X-Pro2 is built with innovation and advanced technology in a robust, premium body, delivering the best results ever from a Fujifilm X-Series camera
- Advanced Hybrid Multi-Viewfinder that allows users to instantly switch between optical and electronic finders.
- New 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor that teams with a new X-Processor Pro to deliver an ISO range up to 12,800, extendable to ISO 100 and 25,600 / 51,200.
- Splash and dust resistant body with more than 61 points of weather sealing.
- Full HD video 1080p at 60 fps with a bit rate of 36Mbps plus various other framing rates for special effects and worldwide compatibility.
- For stills, phase detection AF and predictive AF aid in delivering continuous shooting up to 8 fps.
FUJIFILM X-T10 – TIPA Best Mirrorless CSC Entry Level Award
The Fujifilm X-T10 is compact, durable and lightweight and includes many of the features of higher end X-Series cameras. The X-T10 is also compatible with all Fujinon X-Series lenses.
- 16MP X-Trans CMOS II APS-C size sensor and Fujifilm’s EXR Processor II.
- Magnesium alloy body.
- Native ISO is 200 to 6,400, expandable to 100 / 51,200.
- Viewing options include a 2.36 million dot OLED EVF and a tilting 3-inch 920k dot LCD.
- Records Full HD videos and includes a built-in stereo microphone.
- WiFi connectivity and optional remote control operation from a smartphone or tablet.
FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR X Mount Interchangeable Lens – TIPA Best CSC Telephoto Zoom Lens Award
The XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens is a super telephoto zoom lens designed for handheld shooting.
- Covers a 35mm focal length equivalent of 152-609mm.
- Constructed with 21 elements in 14 groups and includes 5 ED lenses and one Super ED lens.
- Water and dust resistant. A fluorine coating has been added for further protection in outdoor shooting conditions.
- 5-stop image stabilisation system and twin linear motors for fast AF.
- Features a rounded 9-blade aperture and is compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR teleconverter.
FUJIFILM Australia National Product and Marketing Manager - Electronic Imaging, Alex Zitser, said the fact that the X-Series cameras have won TIPA awards for six consecutive years is a testament to FUJIFILM’s commitment to research and development.
“In addition to innovative engineering and cutting edge design, FUJIFILM also strives to meet the desires of photographers by creating inspiring, high quality products that address their needs,” Mr Zitser said.
FUJIFILM is a world leader in imaging, information and document technologies. With a commitment to extensive research and development, FUJIFILM provides a leading edge range of products and services that incorporate proprietary technologies which contribute to the advancement of such fields as culture, science, technology and industry, as well as improved health and environment protection. Ultimately, FUJIFILM’s aim is to help enhance the quality of life for people worldwide.
FUJIFILM Australia Pty Ltd
P: 0417 758432 (m)