SYDNEY, 1 July 2011 2011 – This year’s SMPTE exhibition will be the largest ever for Fujifilm and Fujinon. Fujifilm Australia General Manager Motion Picture Film, Recording Media and Optical Devices Marc Van Agten said, “Not only have we taken our biggest ever stand but we will be promotion and demonstrating more products than ever before in seven key areas including LTO video tape and digital video archiving, a 3D StormSurfer demo with Panavision Quasar 3D Camera Rig System and Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Camera, Fujifilm Motion Picture Film, ARRI ALEXA camera systems, Fujinon Camera Lenses for ENG, Fujinon Camera BOX Lenses and - BOX Lens and ImmerVision 360 camera system, lens and software.”
In the LTO video tape area Digital Video Archiving Solution
- Datastor is a specialist in storage, backup and archiving solutions to the media and entertainment industry.
- Datastor will be demonstrating the Datastor X1500 Archive System that delivers cost effective archiving of digital video files to LTO data tape.
- Archive & Restore via Drag and Drop Use in
- Video Production
- Post Production
- Digital Video Archiving
- Save space and ingests fresh material direct to tape
- Archive WIP or finished product to LTO tape.
- Datastor has solutions spanning Entry Level to Enterprise Systems, covering 100’s of hours to 10,000’s of hours of video.
- The system incorporates the Industry leading software developed by XenData Inc.
3D StormSurfer demo with Panavision Quasar 3D Camera Rig System and Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Camera.
The main points to stress for Immervision is ;
"The Panomorph lens from Fujinon delivers and Immervision software manipulates a 360° Image for Video Surveillance Applications.”
- One camera Video Surveillance Solution.
- Constant overview of an entire area.
- Detailed Analysis of a recorded image.
Also Features of the Panamorph Lens
- Multiple virtual camera views from the same video source;
- Digital Pan, Tilt and Zoom in every panomorph view;
- Panomorph image detection and calibration (Automatic Calibration Systems);
- Different view perspective: ceiling (looking down), wall (horizontal) and ground (looking up).
- Can be adapted integrated to existing security systems and cameras.
Strengthening its commitment to the Australian market, Fujinon today announced that Chris Royal has joined their team as Key Account Manager. Royal will focus primarily on business development for new and existing key accounts by building on current business relationships, strengthening Fujinon’s presence in the Australian market, developing new business opportunities and analysing market and sales trends.
Critically Royal will be responsible for the full range of Fujinon products including the new 360-degree Panamorph lenses that have created such a stir in the industry with their revolutionary distortion-free panoramic images.
Royal brings extensive industry experience with him to Fujinon having spent many years with Amber Technology, a distribution company which supplies consumer, professional audio-visual and broadcast equipment to staging companies, system integrators, broadcasters and the entertainment markets. Prior to Amber Technology Royal was General Manager at the well-respected professional audio systems and equipment production, hire, sales and installation company, Grafton Sound.
Fujifilm Australia General Manager Optical Devices Marc Van Agten said, “Chris is an excellent addition to the Fujinon team and brings great knowledge and expertise with him. He will be working very closely with key Fujinon accounts to further extend our reach and market share. We also see a wide range of possibilities and opportunities for our new lenses which will be launched later this year, so it’s a very exciting time to be at Fujinon.”