IMPORTANT UPDATE 30TH MARCH 2020:
-For health and safety reasons, we kindly request that visiting our Brookvale office be avoided wherever possible. Equipment can be posted to our PO Box per the below procedure.
-Check if an office visit is necessary by contacting us on 02 9466 2600
OFFICE RELOCATION TO MACQUARIE PARK:
-Our last day of regular operations at Brookvale: Thursday 16th April
-The FUJIFILM Australia Service Centre will continue using the PO Box address listed below
-After 16th April, pickup/drop off will no longer be available directly with our Service Centre. Equipment requiring servicing or repairs may be dropped off to our Macquarie Park office, from where it shall be sent to our Service Centre.
Before sending your FUJIFILM digital camera or lens to our Service Centre, we recommend contacting our Digital Help Desk for assistance on possible problems and solutions.
If you believe there is a fault with your FUJIFILM product or if it is damaged, it will need to be assessed by our technicians at our Service Centre located in Sydney. We will be able to provide quotes or estimates (such as for insurance) once our technicians have inspected your product.
To send product to our Service Centre for assessment, please follow the process outlined below:
1. Print out and complete our Service Centre Lodgement form.
• Make sure to fully describe the problem/s you are experiencing.
• If providing image files may help identify the issue, you may include example images on an SD card or email to our Digital Help Desk (see above to email the help desk).
• Include any accessories which may be related to the issue. For example if you are experiencing power issues, include batteries & charger. List everything that you are sending on your lodgement form.
2. Carefully wrap the product & pack it in a box, along with the completed lodgement form.
• If you are making a warranty claim, please include a copy of your itemised receipt or tax invoice. Photocopies or originals are acceptable. Full details about warranty offered by FUJIFILM Australia can be found here.
• Ensure the product is secure and packed well so that it does not move around in transit.
3. Send the package via Registered Mail or Australia Post Express to:
FUJIFILM Australia Service Centre
PO BOX 6368
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Once your product is booked into a job at the Service Centre, you will receive a Job Reference number by email/SMS.
Where multiple products are sent, each product will be booked into its own job. For example, a camera + lens will result with one job number for the camera and one job number for the lens.
Our turnaround time is generally 3-4 weeks, depending on parts availability.