Contact the Digital Help Desk
Unsure if your Fujifilm product needs repair?
Contact our Digital Help Desk for assistance!
1. Log in to your FPS approved account
2. Select the option you need on the 'FPS' page
Fujifilm Australia has relocated to Macquarie Park.
For health and safety reasons, we kindly ask to avoid visiting our office wherever possible.
The Service Centre is open; Fujifilm product requiring servicing or repairs may be posted by following the procedure below.
If you believe there is a fault with your Fujifilm product or if it is damaged, it will need to be assessed by our technicians at our Service Centre located in Sydney.
We will be able to provide quotes or estimates (such as for insurance) once our technicians have inspected your product.
To send product to our Service Centre for assessment, please follow the process outlined below:
1. Print out and complete our Service Centre Lodgement form.
• Make sure to fully describe the problem/s you are experiencing.
• If providing image files may help identify the issue, you may include example images on an SD card or email to our Digital Help Desk (see above to email the help desk).
• Include any accessories which may be related to the issue. For example if you are experiencing power issues, include batteries & charger. List everything that you are sending on your lodgement form.
2. Carefully wrap the product & pack it in a box, along with the completed lodgement form.
• If you are making a warranty claim, please include a copy of your itemised receipt or tax invoice. Photocopies or originals are acceptable. Full details about warranty offered by Fujifilm Australia can be found here.
• Ensure the product is secure and packed well so that it does not move around in transit.
3. Send the package via Registered Mail or Australia Post Express to:
Fujifilm Australia Service Centre
PO BOX 6368
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
*PLEASE NOTE: For packages sent with your chosen courier service, contact us for the street address.
Once your product is booked into a job at the Service Centre, you will receive a Job Reference number by email/SMS.
Where multiple products are sent, each product will be booked into its own job. For example, a camera + lens will result with one job number for the camera and one job number for the lens.
Our turnaround time is generally 3-4 weeks, depending on parts availability.